We loooove Halloween at our house! This year Luke and I dressed up as Adam and Eve, with Brock and Sophie as our Lion and Lamb. The day before Halloween we went trick or treating at Luke's work and his team loved the kids and wanted to hold them and get pictures with them. It was so fun! We didn't get to trick or treat around our neighborhood like we wanted because of the rain, but I was able to take the kids to the Trunk or Treat at Dicks market in the afternoon which was fun. Can't wait til next year!
I had to take a picture of Sophie in her cute halloween outfit from Grandma Great. Isn't she just the sweetest? We love our little Sopher. :)
Brock saw me taking a picture of her and said "Brock hold it tiny baby Sopie?" He is such a sweet big brother. He is actually wearing his "coolest big brother" shirt from Grandma Lisa in this pic. :)
Thanks for reading! Love you all!
4 comments:
so cute!! I love your costumes. And sophie is so sweet.
How adorable! I always love your themed Halloween costumes. Your kiddos are absolutely darling! And you look amazing! You'll have to share your secrets of looking great after 2 kids!
What a cute little family! Love the costumes!
Cute costumes and love the lion and lamb! Love and miss you so much!!
Post a Comment