Brock had all of his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins there except for the Blacks who were only there in spirit. :) Everyone spoiled him to death he seriously doesn't need anything for Christmas now. It's just as well because now that he's two all he's getting is a lump of coal anyway. JK we love this kid so much, he is the light of our lives. He seriously makes our home such a happy place, I can't imagine life without him and wonder how boring it must of been before he came along. He talks so well and says some pretty cute things, I'll just list a few:
- "Hi mommy, what are you doing up here?" (he just says that randomly)
- "Yeah, sure, ok, alriiiight!" (when asked if he wants something..or if he asks for something he'll answer for us)
- "Thank you mommy, you're welcome" (when he gets what he wants)
- "Where'd Sopie go?" (everytime I put her down for a nap)
- "Papa fix it train!!" ( he used to say this 50 times a day before we bought him his train because my parents have a train at their house that was broken and my dad fixed it...and apparantly that was the most amazing thing EVER)
He says a million other things in a day but those are the ones that he repeats the most. I wish I had room and time to write every funny thing he says but I'll just share a recent one:
Yesterday we were all driving in the car and Luke and I were in the front seat talking when I hear Brock in the back seat do a dramatic smelling sniff and then in a sighing voice say "Strawberries". Haha!! At the end of Toy Story 3 the garbage man picks up a stuffed animal and does that. So funny. We love you crazo mano!! |
1 comment:
How adorable!! I can't believe he is already 2. What a big boy!
Post a Comment