Ok so I didn't think that I would have anything to post about until Sophie was born, but my mom and sisters surprised me with a baby shower on Saturday and it was the cutest shower ever...so I had to post some pics! The theme for the shower was "She's about to POP!" and they had everything pop related. Popcorn, Soda Pop, Lollipops, Ring Pops, Pop Rocks and little signs everywhere that said "Pop on over Sophie!" It was so cute! They made chicken croissant sandwiches, fruit salad, strawberry shortcake trifles, and brownies a la mode (my fav) for dessert. I got some super cute gifts and we all had a fun time. I sure love my marm and sisters...aren't they the BEST?!! Sophie will have a lot of wonderful women to emulate all around her. I also want to thank my mother in law and sisters in law for all of the adorable things they've gotten for her and the huge help they've been in helping me get ready. I am so lucky!! Here are some pics from the shower!
The diaper cake was covered in a blanket and burp cloths that my mom hand crocheted the edges on...so cute!

My little brother Grant helped my mom design all the cute signs, doesn't it look profesh?
4 comments:
thanks for posting this!! now i have got to see pics of your basement and sophie's room!! love ya!
I love baby showers! I'm so happy for you guys! I loved the theme, and you look fabulous!! Can't wait to see pictures when baby Sophie comes!
Ohhh...it's close. That looks so fun. Don't you just love moms and sisters. After days like these you totally get Heavenly Father's plan designed around families don't ya. :)
Oh my gosh so dang cute! What a fun idea, I'll have to steal that idea some day! You are lucky to have lots of great sisters and ladies in your life!
Post a Comment