Saturday, September 11, 2010

There's only ONE...

There's only ONE Lagoon and Labor Day comes but once a year, so Luke's parents treated us all to a little "Goodbye Summer" fun at Lagoon! The kids all had a blast and it was so fun for us parents to watch the looks on their faces as they rode all the rides. Some of the non-preggies (aka the men) went on some rides too, but it was mostly a day for the kids. Here's a little preview of some of the fun...Izzy took Brock on his first Lagoon ride, the boats :) Warning: I don't think Brock is looking at the camera or smiling in any of these pictures, but trust me, he was loving it.
Riding on the "dinosaur way up high" as he called it. This ride was fast and Luke and I were a little nervous letting him go on it to be honest. Luke jokingly turned to me and said "How am I ever going to let him play football?"
Luke felt the need to waste a little money winning some prizes for the kids. Good job babe, Brock loves his giant blow-up baseball bat. :)
Helicopter ride. Brock was too short to reach any of the handles on the rides that make them go up and down, so he didn't quite get the same thrill as some of the other kids, but he was still just as happy going round in circles.
This was a mini version of that big pirate ship ride. I was going to get on it with them, but of course there was a sign that said no preggies allowed.I think this was a spaceship ride. He rode with Gabey and Kinks...woot woot!Brocko riding on "Bulgy the Whale"..........Speaking of Bulgy the Whale...Here is where they got their inspiration for that ride! This is me at 36ish weeks. Just call me Bulgy...or Whale...whichever works.
The whole fam at the end of the day. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for taking us!! From L-R: Geese (Grandpa), Gus, Broodge (Brooke), Gabe, Kinks (Lincoln), Skyna (Scotty), Bones (Jace), Breena (Brianne), Izzy {note: I don't think you will ever see a picture of Izzy where she is not doing a cutesy pose}, Lis (Grandma), Me (and Soph), Brock, Luke :)

Our little family of four :) I sure love my boys and can't wait to have Team Girly evened out when Sophie gets here!

3 comments:

Allison said...

How come your so stinkin' cute and your belly is so stinkin' small for 36ish weeks?

Brittany Roscheck said...

Love the name Sophie. I've been wanting to take Ryan to Lagoon. It'll have to wait til next year though when he's a little older.

Lucie Gibbons said...

Ok - I know I'm prejudice cause I'm the grandma, but holy cow is Brocko mano's the cutest thing - even if he's not smiling in one single pic! What a fun day with the cousins - and yep, Izzy's a cute poser. I think it's a girly thing. xoxo Mimi