Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reluctant Baby Pic Update...

So this is me at 31 weeks with baby girl (pretty sure we'll name her Sophie). Can you say HUGE and LOW?! For comparison purposes I have included a picture of me at 36 weeks when I was pregnant with Brock. Feel free to feel sorry for me.
They say that you carry higher with girls than with boys, but I am definitely carrying lower with this one than I did with Brock...and I thought Brock was low! I still have the same misshapen stomach that I had with Brock.
Luke wanted to have his baby belly picture taken too so he tried to stuff Brock up his shirt but he kept falling out. This is probably the closest Luke will ever get to a birthing experience. We are getting excited for this little one to come! We still have a lot of prepping to do before she gets here, and she has some work of her own to do (she's still breech) but time has been flying and she'll be here before we know it!

12 comments:

Allison said...

For the record you are tiny! And I'm so excited to meet this little lady who I am sure will be dressed better than me. :)

The Cox Crew said...

You look great! I don't think your belly is misshapen, so cute! And there are perks to carrying low, maybe you won't get so many feet in the ribs!

The Terry's said...

Megz you are a riot. Seriously you look great! I don't feel sorry for you hon, I am JEALOUS of you. I want to look that hot when I'm pregnant. :) Anyhoo, I am soo excited you are having a little princess. She is going to be a doll! Brock is pretty much a doll too but in a manly way :)! Really you guys make gorgeous babies! Love you lots cuz and good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.

Jenny Gibbons said...

But, you are still as cute as ever! (said in a French accent)

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely gorgeous preggers!!!

anoyce said...

Megz, Megz, Megz...you are the MOST adorable pregnant lady I have ever seen!! And for the record, I think you look AMAZING! You are tiny, tiny, tiny in my book! I love the name Sophie, and am so excited for your adorable little family. How are preparations? Were you able to finish part of your basement? And new decorations for your little girl? Anyway, thank you so much for a picture update! You look amazing, and I am so excited for you! I definitely want to see you when I come out to Utah next!

Sara said...

Megs, Megs, Megs...you teeny thing! My stomach looks 31 weeks pregnant after eating 1 piece of pie!! ;)
You look hot darlin'! :)
xoxoxo
Love,
Auntie Sara

Sarah said...

Ok there is absolutely NOTHING huge about you! You are the skinniest pregnant woman I have every seen! if I looked like that I'd be taking pictures and posting them everywhere! So jealous! Being prego you never feel good but trust me you are adorable!

Tyson and Marie said...

Oh my goodness! You look fabulous! We can't wait for you guys to have the little girl! We are so excited. Please keep us updated!

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

you look so stinkin' cute! you are adorable pregnant! wish i looked that good! Have fun with are girl! She will be beautiful!

thebugspot said...

You're such a moron. I look like that a 2 months. Scratch that, I NEVER look like that. I'm fat and bloated. You're cute and only showing right in your bump area! Love you:)

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

What cute pics! Honey, you are SO tiny with baby Sophie! You look beautiful! Thanks for the comment on my blog, made me laugh :)
take care!
Linda