I'm actually not a beehive adviser, I'm a laurel adviser, but since our stake had Trek this year instead of camp, the beehives invited me to come to their beehive camp! I might have declined the invitation had we not been staying in a nice cabin with hot running water! It was a fun couple of days and guess who got to come with me....
You guessed it. Brocko Man. He was a very good boy...very attached to mom the whole time, but he slept like an angel which was great. It was only my 2nd time being away from Luke and I missed him like crazy!
Our 7 beehives doing a team-building activity.
Preggie me trying to fish. I was the only person who didn't catch one. I was too impatient. So unlike me.
The girls swimming in the man-made pond in the backyard. Freezing!! It didn't stop them though, they loved it!
All the girls on the last night with our matching PJ pants and our crowns we made. From L-R: Sis. Shiley, Nicole, Hailey, Michelle, Lily, Rachael, Sierra, McKenna, Sis Goaslind and Me+Brock (Not pictured is Sis Arnell). Our theme was "Be Strong and of a Good Courage, for Ye are a Royal Generation." We had Princess lessons, and a royal banquet that night. The leader on the far left is due with a little boy a few days before me...and we found out we have a mutual 4th great-grandma, Martha McBride. Small world!
2 comments:
Holy Cow! Thanks for blogging this. I have heard very little about girl's camp and I've seen absolutely no pictures so this was way fun to see. I'm a little sad I missed it. :)
Way to go still getting out there and camping while pregnant! The pictures look like it was so fun, and I love the picture of you fishing! You're too adorable!
Post a Comment