Friday, August 27, 2010
Summer Vacations '10 Part 2
So I'm embarrassed to admit it, but this vacation took place at the beginning of July and I am just now posting about it. It was our trip to Jellystone! Ok, it was really West Yellowstone, but we nick-named it our Jellystone trip. :) AnnAlyse has been working at the Playmill Theater up there all summer so the WHOLE Gibbons clan (Gibbons, Blacks, Flinders) made the trek out to visit her for her birthday and to see her shows! She was in Beauty and the Beast and 7 Brides for 7 Brothers...both very cute and fun! My parents got us sweet cabins at the Hibernation Station where we all stayed. We also spent a day in the actual park and saw many wild animals and of course....
Old Faithful!
Brock and Porter watching a movie together...cute buddies!
Flinders Family Picture :)
Brock enjoying the hour wait in the hot sun for Old Faithful (or not so faithful) to erupt!
Some hot shot Buffalo. The park has thousands of acres of land for them to roam free and they come and invade OUR streets. Seriously. By the time he walked past our car I was yelling at Luke (middle name included) to get his head inside the car and roll up the window.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh fun!! I love your buffalo picture - and I totally know the feeling...we were in Yosemite this weekend, and we saw a bear - and Kenneth (with Danny on his back) ran towards it to try to get a picture! Luckily there were lots of people around, and the bear was more afraid of us than anything else...
Post a Comment