Sunday, January 18, 2009

please pass the brockly!!




Brock is such a snuggle bug and he's just like his mom where he doesn't like light when he's trying to sleep. He's always covering his eyes with his hands or burrowing his head into our arms to keep the light out. It's so cute, my mom says I used to do the same exact thing when I was a baby.















This is brock holding his little silky friend that Mimi got him for Christmas. He also loves the swing Mikey and Jenny bought to keep at Mimi and Papa's and to announce that they're PREGNANT!! yipee brock can't wait to have another cousin! I think they should name their baby Megan, what do you think? :)

6 comments:

mary plus vince said...

Oh, that is so exciting! Yay for Mike!

And your little mister is so adorable!

It was nice seeing you at the musical, you look great!

Tyson and Marie said...

I LOVE all the pictures! He is so precious! I really want to see him sometime soon:) I especially love his blessing photos and your Christmas tree! You are amazing!

Dixie Packer said...

you have such an adorable little family! brock is growing up so fast.

anoyce said...

Those are adorable!! He is getting so big!

amy said...

Brock is too cute!! It was soooo good to see you guys over the holidays!

Brook said...

His blessing pictures are so precious megz!! He is looking bigger too! What big eyes he has:)