Sunday, January 18, 2009

Such a Blessing







We blessed Brock on the first sunday of this month and it was so neat. He looked so handsome in the blessing outfit from Grandma Lisa and she also found Luke's baby blessing blanket for us to use. He was so precious and didn't make a peep during the blessing and then just slept through the rest of sacrament meeting and the gathering at our place afterwards. His blessing was beautiful and I realized that I have a lot of work to do to be a good mom and raise him right! He's such a precious boy we just adore him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love these pictures!!

Brooke said...

He is so cute! I am sad we missed his blessing! He is adorable!

Sarah said...

In that last picture he totally looks like your brother Guy! He's a cutie!