

And now for Halloween night... Because I love halloween so much I always plan like 6 months in advance what we'll be dressing up as. This year we decided to dress up as a "bun in the oven" and the "baker"...doesn't Brock make a cute bun? I kept joking that I looked more like a robot than an oven but hey I made our costumes myself! Luke was loving his costume and would keep his hat on in the car when we drove somewhere hoping that people would see him. What a geek. 
The babies were so cute and LOVED answering the door for the trick or treaters. Gabe was a lion and Izzy was a scary witch...not just any witch, a scary witch. I wish I had a video of them making their individual sounds trying to scare the kids. They are so cute! We had soup bowls with Luke's fam and then went over to hangout with my parents for a while and watched a movie with my dad. We love our families, thanks for the fun night!!

Oh yeah, the timer on my oven said, "time left: 3 wks 2 days". Yipee!! This last pic is me with little linc the kingster...I died when I saw his little cow costume that said, "got milk?" He is a chunker and LOVES his milk!! Oh and he can't wait to have a new little cousin to play with!

5 comments:
very cute costumes! it was so much fun to see you this weekend.
Oh man, I LOVE your costumes! That is pretty darn clever :) And you totally looked like an oven, not a robot!
MEGZ! I LOVE your costumes!! They are so great!
Megz you make me sick! You are just wayyy too creative. Your costumes were perfect! So only 3 weeks left?? I know it seems like FOREVER away probably, huh? It goes by way to slow... well at least for me it did, but maybe you are lucky and it's speeding by! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! I love you cuz!
Meg! Oh my gosh-you're costumes were awesome (SO CREATIVE!) Brockton is such a cutie! Congratulations-I hope everything is going well for you! Hopefully we'll see you next week at the Christmas party!
Post a Comment