Thursday, November 13, 2008

Booya New Camera!

We finally got a new camera after weeks of searching for "the one" and so I've been testing it out today! It's actually a family Christmas present from Santa, but he let us have it early- for when Brock gets here. :) I got to watch Izzy all day today which meant getting her ready so I decided to take pictures of her masterpiece hair. She holds really still for me now so it's fun to try new stuff in her hair...and the camera did pretty well I think! Pay no attention to the fat lady in the green smock in the background. haha.

4 comments:

anoyce said...

Fun fun!! You didn't put up many pregnancy pictures, so when little Brock comes I expect LOTS of photos!! P.S. Her hair is adorable!

Brook said...

Looks like hair-doing runs in the blood, it skipped my blood though. You should see Eliza's hair today!! I am impressed I must say! Will you do Eliza's hair everyday we are in Utah? Wait you might be busy with someone else :) I am so excited!

lauren said...

wow. good call. and izzy's adorable.

lauren said...

wow. i'm impressed. you've got some skills.