These first 3 pics are all in the same day, he just pooped all over his first outfit so we had to change him! It was the BYU-Utah game day so he had to wear his Y hat!
These last 2 pictures were right after he had eaten and I bundled him up tight. He hates having his hands tucked in so you can see in the first one they are down and then in the second one he's pulled them out. We always have to put him in outfits that cover his hands or put little mittens on him because he loves having his hands by his face and sticking his fingers right in his eyes.
More pictures to come later!!!
4 comments:
so cute megz, thanks for posting pictures! i can't get enough!
He is ADORABLE!!!! I can't wait to meet him. Luv ya Megs!
love, Amy
He is so darling meg...I"m so happy for you guys.
Megz! He is too precious!! I love the pictures! Can't wait to see more!!
Post a Comment