Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Such a Blessing

We blessed Sophie this past Sunday and it was such a neat day.  The blessing was very sweet, she had lots of supportive family, she looked darling and she was an angel all through Sacrement meeting.  Grandma Lisa bought her beautiful dress and Mimi made her adorable headband.  What a lucky girl to have such great grandmas!





After everyone left she got in her comfy cozy's and relaxed for a while with dad.  She would have put a bow in her hair had she known I was going to take a picture.  Sorry Soph. 
We love this sweetest girl ever!!

2 comments:

anoyce said...

What a beautiful little girl! You guys all look wonderful. I'm so happy for your family!

Heather said...

I hope you don't mind I still look at your blog! You look great for having that baby not too long ago! Way to go! She is darling and I am super happy for you guys!