Yesterday on my birthday I had my 19 week appt. and we got to finally find out the gender of our baby!! We are so excited that ITS A GIRL!!! It was quite a surprise since we've been thinking it was a boy for so long!
We kept it a secret all day until last night when both sides of the family came over for cake and ice cream. Luke said he had one last present to give me and brought out a gift {which we had bought together earlier in the day}. When I opened it and pulled out a little pink baby outfit everyone was so surprised and cheered! Luke's niece, Izzy {age 4} immediately said, "Hey, I have a lot of clothes that don't fit me anymore that she can wear!" haha what a cutie! Izzy is the only girl cousin on Luke's side so that will be so fun to have another girl in the fam! Hooray for a little sister for Brocko! We are thrilled/anxious/excited/nervous/very surprised to be having a little girl! We can't wait to meet her! Now to come up with girl names.... :)

3 comments:
YES!! I am so very excited for you guys! Your little girl will be absolutely gorgeous, I already know! I'm excited to hear the names you come up with. I can't wait to see her in her pretty little dresses and bows in her hair! Yeah!! Congrats to your little growing family!
Congrats to you guys!!! Girls are so fun!!
I love little girls. I don't have one but I love my nieces! Plus, I've always said, "Shopping for a girl is much more fun!" Congrats!
Post a Comment