Friday, May 28, 2010

21 Weeks!

21 weeks I can't believe it! One of my goals for this pregnancy was to take more pictures of my belly along the way. I think I was a little too vain with my last pregnancy and I hardly have any tummy pics, which I regret now, so I'm letting go of my pride and showing it off. This is me at 20 weeks, halfway there! I'm not sure if my tummy is half full or half empty....?

Other big news...as of today we are finishing our basement to make more room for the baby. We'll have a new tv/toy room down there so we can turn Brock's toy room upstairs into his new bedroom and the baby girl will take over Brock's current bedroom. I'm also excited because the spare bedroom downstairs will be used as my craft/sewing room! Woohoo! Ok that's all for now. :)

3 comments:

anoyce said...

Holy cow Megz! You look absolutely adorable!! I love your little belly...it is so tiny! I'm so happy you decided to take more pictures this pregnancy! Darling, darling, darling!

Ben + Amanda said...

so cute! I'm so excited for you, a girl will be so fun. :)

Sarah said...

Ok you are way too skinny! I wish I had a cute little tummy like that instead of looking like a circus tent! :(