Brocko in his
jumperoo toy, he loves this thing! Of course he has his finger in his mouth because he's holding his "loving". The minute you hand him his little
blankie his finger goes straight in his mouth. I love that about him.
Brocko snuggling with his other "loving" aka his mommy. These moments are few and far between with a busy little one always wanting to explore, so I never take these moments for granted. What a sweet boy.

It's these moments that make the hard work of motherhood completely worth it. There is not a better feeling in this world than to have your precious little one fall asleep in your arms snuggling. I'm so lucky to be his mommy!
Brockton wanted to try out his cousin Lincoln's toy car the other day so I was pushing him around the room and he was just loving it! Boys just have an instinct when it comes to cars and stuff, no one even showed him how and he was steering with the steering wheel and everything.
He kept trying to stand up while inside and the car would slide back and he would end up underneath the car. He couldn't figure out how that kept happening! He looked like such a big boy in the toy car, I can't believe I have an 11 month old baby!!
4 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting!! That is seriously the best when kids are in a cuddly mood. Love it!
he is growing soooo fast. it made me really glad that i got to see him the other day. he is so cute. great job with that shower too. everything was awesome!
Your little guy is getting so big! He has really dark hair too. Wow, he is just beautiful--if that is alright to say about little boys. Really, so hansom though! Hope you are doin' good Megz.
I haven't seen these pics of Brocko! Love them!
xo Mimi
Post a Comment