Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gone Witching at Gardner Village

Brock and I went with Luke's sisters and their kids to Gardner Village last week to the Witch Festival. It was so much fun!! There were people dressed as witches everywhere! This was our first time going, but next year we are definitely dressing up. Brock had a great time with his cousins, thanks for inviting us!! (L-R) Jace and Izzy Wetsel, Brocko Man, Gabe and Lincoln Sanchez. Izzy was dressed as a witch, but she's not wearing her hat in this pic so you can't tell. She was scaaary! :)
Mr. Mano sittin on a bale of hay all by himself. I love fall, babies look so cute bundled in their jackets don't they?!
Mommy and Brocko. I didn't even have to dress up and everyone thought I was dressed as a witch. I guess if the broom fits, ride it!


We walked past this witch and I thought I was looking in a mirror! Brockton didn't like her too much if you can't tell. Oh well it was a fun night!

4 comments:

Brook said...

Cute big boys pictures! He is growing so fast! We love to look at Brocko pictures! I can't wait to see what you guys are going to be for Halloween!

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! We have never been and I have always wanted to go...maybe next year!!!

Brooke said...

Cute pics Meg! I love them! I can't believe how big your little guy is! He is so cute! We need to get together for a play date SOOOOOON!

Lucie Gibbons said...

Love these cousin pics too. Hopefully we can get cousin pics soon, when Chelsea, Eliza, Porter and Baby Black Boy come!
xo Mimi