Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cake Class Week 4

I finished my last cake class for Course 1 a few weeks ago!! I thought I should probably post these pics to redeem myself from the pics I posted of the cake from week 2 of my cake class. This was a really fun cake to make and I'm so excited that I can actually do something like this! The next class I'm going to take is learning to do tiered cakes and fondant. Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

That is amazing!

anoyce said...

It looks SO great! I can't wait to see the fondent cake pictures! Great job!

Sarah said...

I am very impressed! I took a cake class but always had a hard time with the roses!

The Duckworth Family said...

Way to go girl! I wish I lived where I could do a cake class. It would be so fun! Brock is so dang cute and yes Motherhood is sweet and oh so worth it! love ya girl!