I took this video on his 3 month birthday yesterday, he loves his little einstiens playmat from aunt michelle and lauren! He usually coos and smiles a lot more but this was right before his nap so he just blows a few bubbles. I can't believe how big he's getting...he was swinging in his swing today and I looked over and he was holding on to the tray and pulling himself upright! I have a feeling that his days of staying put are over.....I love my sweetest boy!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
3 months old can you believe it!?
I took this video on his 3 month birthday yesterday, he loves his little einstiens playmat from aunt michelle and lauren! He usually coos and smiles a lot more but this was right before his nap so he just blows a few bubbles. I can't believe how big he's getting...he was swinging in his swing today and I looked over and he was holding on to the tray and pulling himself upright! I have a feeling that his days of staying put are over.....I love my sweetest boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute! I can't believe he's already 3 months old. I love his Valentine's Day pj's. Ayden had some like that, they look so comfy. I wish grow-ups could wear cool pj's like that and get away with it.
i just can't believe how fast he's growing!
Wow! Has it seriously been 3 months! It seems like time is FLYING by!
Megz- So cute to see your darling family! I am excited to be a mommy. I'll have to post some pictures of Alex and Ashlyn soon. Alex is 12 years old today. I can't believe how time flies! Wow!
Megs--he is way too precious! Isn't it funny how once they come, they are your world?! He's blessed to have you as his mommy!
Megan!! This is your favorite cousin down here in AZ!!! I found your blog through your the post you left on Jessi's baby's blog. I LOVE blogs...it makes me feel so connected!!! I LOVE the GIIBBONS family! And I think your little Brock looks just like Guy!
Post a Comment