
Brock actually left his hat on so I had to take some pictures of him. He's getting so big!

My first ever wedding cake! It was super stressful and super fun!! In the pictures it looks like the edges are antiqued, but it's actually a shimmer dust that gives the cake a pearlized look in person.



These pictures are courtesy of Luke, my official photographer and cake mover. I couldn't have done this without him...even if I was yelling at him from the back seat to drive slower the whole time. :)
...and last but not least, a video of some of Brock's first steps...he is a full-fledge walker by now, but this video is so cute of his little unsteady legs!
4 comments:
Meg you are so talented! That cake is amazing!
Your cake looks beautiful Megz! You did a fabulous job! If I wasn't already married, and if I were getting married, I would definitely ask you to do my cake!
P.S. Brock looks adorable with his little hat! He is going to be a little heart-breaker because ALL the girls will want him!
You MADE that cake? I am truly impressed! And Brock looks more like a Gibbons every day! :)
I love it Megz! You are amazing and So Gosh darn Talented!
Post a Comment