Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm officially terrible at blogging...

...and I'm really sorry! I am going to make a goal of updating my blog more than once a month! Brock is changing so much and getting so big! He has started eating solid foods and he really likes it...so far he's had rice cereal, squash, sweet potatoes and green beans and he's done well with all of them! I just realized I haven't taken any messy face pictures yet...those will come soon!! His little personality is so much fun and he makes us laugh all the time with his faces. He is also becoming a little copy cat it's hilarious. Also I wanna give a shout out to summer cause we are so excited that it's getting so warmer so we can play outside! woot woot!
Here's just a few pics of the past month... Yep, Brock got his mommy's nostrils! The better to smell you with my dear!


Daddo hangin out with his little buddy Brocko! Hold on there lil man!


Luke and I on my birthday...he threw a bbq bash for me with our families.


Mother's day at aunt Jan's, squishy face kisses! :)



All matching in our blue and white...I'm one happy mommo! I love these boys!


ONE MORE THING...
So Luke took these pictures cause thinks it's really funny how I pull the blanket over my head in the morning to keep the sunlight out so I can go back to bed...well come to find out, Brock is a lot more like his mommy than we all thought....
These were taken at the same time. What Luke doesn't understand is that its not so much about the light in the room, I've just always liked to sleep with blankets over my head. Like mother like son.

10 comments:

anoyce said...

MEGZ! That is adorable! I love that you guys BOTH cover your heads, and little Brock is not so little any more!! Also...I really hope I wished you a happy birthday...it was even on my calendar. I think I did on facebook - if not, I'm SOOO sorry!! Anyway, cute pictures!! I love them!

Brook said...

He is your boy through and through!! I can't wait to get our kids together! Brock's hair is so dark, I love it. What a handsome boy!!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!!! I adore the blankie thing...its fun when their personalities start to come out!!! Hope you had a good birthday!

Aunt Tiff said...

Don't know how you put blankets over your head!!...I can't even have one come close to my face!! Little Brock is so adorable and is for sure so Gibbons looking!!

Ju and Brack said...

Love the update. He is getting so big and so fun! What a cutie!

Dixie Packer said...

he is growing up so fast. i can't believe it.

Sarah said...

There is no doubt about it...that kid is a Gibbons! Even if his last name is different! He looks like such a little man! How old is he now?

Lucie Gibbons said...

You're right - you're horrible at blogging - luckily for me, I get to see him almost everyday or else I'd be FURIOUS that you're so horrible at blogging (like mother like daughter I guess). PLEEEEEASE give me a copy of that top picture of him - sooooo adorable!!! I love the PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo Mimi

MEGS AND JENNER said...

that is so funny! he is getting so big!!! I love it! Also, I got Zoey's crab at a litle place I call Walmart, however dont get the ones you have to blow up... PAIN! they have other ones for 20 bucks, much better, they still have the shade protector.

Brittany Roscheck said...

So cute Megz. They grow up so fast!