Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Its Video Time!!

I only caught the tail-end of this little conversation Brock and I were having, but he sure loves to talk! He tries to imitate when I say "Oh Yeah" to him it's so cute. He's now rolling over from his back to his tummy all by himself...which isn't on the video but it's still cute. Now I just have to keep a hand on him at all times so he doesn't get away from me! What a sweet little guy!

Brock does a little giggling in this next video, I had to have Luke record it so Brock wouldn't see the camera...for some reason the second he see's the camera he's done performing....and I'm sorry if I sound annoying in these videos, does anyone else think that their own voice is so annoying when they hear it recorded? Maybe that's why Brock laughs, cause he thinks his mom is a geeker! :P

9 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

He's adorable!! Don't they grow up WAY too fast?!

Brook said...

So cute Megz!! Eliza was watching with me and said Brock and luke and mama. She must think that we sound alike. His eyes are so big and adorable! He is so smiley all the time too! I love the picture in the newsletter of him eating his arm.

The Terry's said...

Megan he is presh! I just love when they try to talk. It is the cutest sound! Kate sounds exactly the same when she does that. haha, and you didn't sound annoying but I know what you mean. whenever I hear my voice recorded, I'm like, ewww do I really sound like that?!? Anyhoo, I want to see you guys again! Hopefully it won't be too long! Our kids are getting too old too fast! :)

Shalamar said...

What a cutie pie!! He is getting big! He is such a doll! Oh and you don't sound annoying on camera. However, I think it's true that everyone thinks they sound weird, I know I think I do. You actually sound like your mom. Anyway, hope to see you soon. Love ya.

anoyce said...

So cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Anonymous said...

We went to your show last night - and it was so good! You both did a GREAT job!!!

mary plus vince said...

oh my goodness, he is just too adorable! i love these videos, little baby giggles are the best!

Brittany Roscheck said...

How fun to have him laughing. He is such a darling baby. It makes me so excited. Oh- by the way your voice isn't annoying, but I totally feel that way about my voice. I always ask Mike-- is that really how I sound cause it's awful.

Brooke said...

Holy cute megs! He is so cute! I miss you! He is getting so big!