
We put up our tree early this year, a week before Brock was born, because I knew I'd be too busy to put it up once he came...and I was right! Lisa and Gary did most of the work, even though I'd love to take full credit for it! A lady in my relief society presidency asked if it was a dr. suess tree. I've looked long and hard at my tree for something that has to do with dr. suess...green eggs and ham-no, cat in the hat-no, horton the elephant-nope. hm I'll keep looking, let me know if you see something I don't. :)

The bow that of course was done by a profesh!

A closer look at my favorite ornaments, the candies, stockings and big lights.

Our three stockings in order, dad, mom, brock. :)

My sweet smiley boy. He's only been here 4 weeks but he's sure been good santa!!

A tiny bit sleepy.

Brock and the Flinders cousins went to get their Christmas pictures taken in the Christmas outfits Gramdy Lisa bought. I had to take a few pics myself when we got home. He couldn't hold still too good.

His oufit was pretty big but he still looked so handsome! What a nice boy!
Another picture from moms photo shoots, he's such a good boy to pose for mom all day! My sister Brook and her family are coming to Utah this week and we can't wait!!! I'll post some pics of all the cousins next week!! Yipee!
2 comments:
Meg,
Hey cuz! I hope I've already told you this, but Brockton is sooo adorable! Especially in his cute little Christmasy outfits! Congrats once again and I hope everything is going well for you, him and Luke!
Oh, Also I LOVE your tree! Then again, I also love Dr. Seuss, and I think the cute lollipops and curly elf shoes might make it seem like a Dr. Seuss tree without a specific theme, but great job on the whole tree (especially the cute bow!) Hope you had a great Holidays-we were so excited to come to the Christmas party the weekend before Christmas, but Sky had an ear infection and 'herpangina' (sores all over the insides of her mouth) which was actually infectious to other babies, so we didn't take her anywhere (I wouldn't wish having a sick baby on any parent) but I was sad we missed seeing everyone.
Love ya!
Samantha
Meg,
Your baby looks so cute. Still can't believe your a mom now.
Love ya,
Jeanette (Fila)
Post a Comment