Tuesday, October 28, 2008

our little bundle...still bundled.





Yesterday when I was at my mom's she said that everyone's been asking to see pictures of my tummy so she made me pose for a few pictures...with 3 1/2 weeks left I'm really praying that my part of the growing is done and that Brock can do the rest.  Chubby babies are much much cuter than chubby mommies...

5 comments:

Kyle and Lindsay M. said...

Hey Meg! Sorry, I'm totally stalking you! I found your blog through Lindsey and Jimmy's so I hope you're not too mad! I LOVE reading it though! Those pictures are so cute & you look BEAutiful! Good luck with the next 3 1/2 weeks! He's going to be the cutest little baby ever!

Brook said...

Thank you Megs!! You are looking big and cute!! I swear I can see a foot or bum sticking out in the pictures! I can't wait!

mary plus vince said...

hi meg!! remember me? your old musical buddy? i found your blog from facebook!

i just wanted to tell you i think you are the ABSOLUTE cutest pregnant girl ever! love the baby bump! :D congrats on your sweet lil' boy (in a few weeks!)

Shalamar said...

Wow! I hope I look that cute when I have 3 weeks to go! We're all excited to see you on saturday. Hope all is well.

anoyce said...

AHH! Megz! You are GORGEOUS! I know you don't believe that, but I am serious! If I look even a third as cute as you do when I am pregnant, I will be a VERY happy woman!