Wednesday, July 30, 2008

not tagged, just bored...

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He calls me everyday on his lunch break and when he's bored at work just to talk :)
2. He's doing a show with me right now just cause I wanted him to, what a trooper
3. He can't stop touching the belly
4. He rides the train to work every day so that I can have the car to do whatever I want (even though I mostly stay home anyway).

Four jobs I have had:
1. Nanny (for cute Izzy)
2. Aspen Title (processor)
3. Canyonridge Chiropractic (therapy asst.)
4. Memories (scrapbook store)

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. our wedding video
2. 007 casino royale
3. the new pride and prejudice
4. enchanted

Four places I have lived:
1. Layton
2. Tampa, FL
3. Provo
4. Bountiful (born and raised)

Four TV shows I watch:
1. regis and kelly
2. american idol
3. so you think you can dance
4. the view

Four places I have been:
1. new york
2. nauvoo
3. cancun
4. san carlos

Four people who email me:
1. babycenter.com
2. my marm
3. luke
4. elder guy

Four of my favorite foods:
1. winger's sticky fingers
2. cereal
3. blueberry bagels
4. chocolate milk

Four places I would like to visit:
1. hawaii
2. france/belguim/switzerland/italy
3. ireland
4. australia

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Baby Brockton being born!!
2. Brook, Dan, Eliza and Porter visiting for Christmas!
3. all the new babies in the fam being born
4. mikey and jenny, and brianne and scotty getting prego ;)

2 comments:

anoyce said...

Oh so fun! I love hearing updates about you guys!

Shalamar said...

Hey guys, I was blog stalkin', you know, the usual and saw ya on nate and dixie's blog! Congrats, you're having a boy!! Boys are the best, although my opinion is a litte biased, seeing as how I only have a boy! Anyway, email me and tell me your email so i can put you in my permissions box. I know...I'm weird. I'm not cool with strangers seeing ayden on the internet so my blog is set to private. Anyway, nice to hear all is well.
Shal
Leilani3259@msn.com