Thursday, May 29, 2008

Z is for Zoo!!

Brooke (Luke's sister) and I took the babies (Izzy and Gabe) to the zoo a few weeks ago! It was so fun to see the way Izzy reacted to all of the animals that she had never seen in real life before. At first she was a little scared cause I don't think she comprehended the whole "cages" thing, but after I showed her that the animals can't get out she loved it! I think their favorite part was the giraffes cause there was a little baby with it's mommy...so cute! Also, I just have to say that I can't believe this picture of them turned out because they would not hold still or look at the camera...too much to see and do I guess!

1 comment:

anoyce said...

Oh! So fun! Can I just say I think you're going to be the best mommy in the whole world? Well you are!